How it Works?
• Our Relationship Officer will visit and help you complete the Business Finance application form
• Once your application has been analyzed and approved you will receive a facility advising letter stating the terms of offer and the finance amount you are eligible for
• Upon sale of an undivided share of your property to the Bank, the purchase price, which would be, the amount stated in the facility advising letter, will be handed over to you or deposited into your account
• You will then be required to execute a lease agreement (Payment Agreement) to lease DIBPL’s undivided share of the property for an agreed number of years against monthly rentals. To complete the transaction, you will be required to sign the remaining transaction documentation
• After successful completion of the Lease term, DIBPL will sell its undivided share in the property to you for a nominal price