That’s All! Ab Banking karain Asaani say
Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (DIBPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the first Islamic Bank in the world. Its parent company, Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC was established in 1975 and is a pioneer in Islamic Finance. It has combined traditional Islamic values with technology and innovation to become one of its kind, globally.
Asaan Current Account means a call deposit Account in which funds deposited by the Customer with the Bank under the Current Account are on the basis of Qard and therefore shall be payable by the Bank upon demand. The Bank may at its discretion utilize such funds as it deems fit.
Asaan Savings Account is an investment account of the Account Holder opened and maintained with the Bank, on the basis of unrestricted Mudaraba contract in accordance with the principles of Shari’a. The Bank invests these deposits in its Mudaraba pool with other deposits and the shareholders’ equity. The net profit on the pool shall be distributed amongst the shareholders and depositors on the basis of the weightages (if applicable) that are announced before the beginning of each month. The Bank in its capacity as the Mudarib (Investment Manager), shall be entitled to receive [50%] of the profits or such other percentage as the Bank may prescribe and announce through various modes of communication including the Bank’s website from time to time. These weightages and profit sharing ratio (PSR) are then used to calculate the actual profit rates for the respective products based on actual financial performance of the month.
Key Features of the Asaan Account
- Can be opened under Regular Savings or Current Account category.
- Account can be opened by Individuals (Singly or Jointly) only.
- Offered in PKR only.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Maximum withdrawal (debit) allowed in a calendar month is limited to Rs. 500,000 per month. Also, maximum deposit (credit) balance shall not exceed Rs. 500,000.
- Foreign outward remittance is not allowed under this account
- For Asaan Savings Account, profit calculated on monthly average balance & paid out on monthly basis
- 24/7 Call Center with complete Tele-banking services
Big Benefits – Best Facilities
24/7 Call Center provides the following facilities
|Account Balance Inquiry
Visa Debit Card Activation
Visa Debit Card Blocking
(Temporary and Permanent)
Internet Banking Registration
Registration of Complaints
|Request based Transactions*
Cheque Book Issuance Request
Duplicate Statement Request
Visa Debit Card Replacement Request
Visa Debit Card Pin Request
Pay Order / Demand Draft Request
Term Deposit Booking Instructions
- Request based transactions will be executed during banking hours.
- All Service Fees and charges will be applicable as per the prevailing
- Schedule of Bank Charges
- Taxes and levies will be applied as per Government directives.
- Features enlisted are subject to revision.