Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited, DIBPL is the first Bank in Pakistan to enable you as a young person to conduct Riba-Free Banking! It is a unique opportunity for you to not only understand the value of saving money from an early age but to also learn the importance of Islamic Banking from the beginning of your banking experience
- Junior Account for anyone under the age of 18: If you are under the age of 18 and legally not eligible to open a bank account, you can still open a Junior Account with DIBPL.
- No Minimum Balance: A Junior Account can be opened with as little as Rs. 5.
- Your own Visa Debit Card: With the consent of your guardian, you can now have a stylish Islamic Visa Debit Card! This will allow you global acceptance at over 29 million merchants and 1.8 million ATMs worldwide.
- Free Stuff: Get your own colorful moneybox to help you start saving money along with other exciting gifts!
- Manage your Savings: Every six months, you’ll be sent a free statement of your account, showing how much you saved and how much profit you’ve earned.
- Profit Payment: The more you save in your Junior Savings Account, the more profit you will earn!
- University Education Plan: Your parents can avail an exclusive university education savings plan for you through Al-Islami Saving and Takaful plan.
- Your Bank at Your School: We are setting up Islamic Banking Information Desk at numerous schools across Pakistan, so watch out for our team to get to your school!
What do you need to do?
- Visit any of our branches across Pakistan and fill our Account Opening Form and Banking Service Agreement. Be sure to bring along your parent or legal guardian. You will also need a copy of their CNIC and a copy of your NADRA Form B.
- Once the formalities are complete, we’ll be all set to welcome you on board as a Junior Accountholder and give you access to our World Class Islamic Banking services.