The Right Business Partner
“Dubai Islamic Business Account” is a transactional account which is designed to provide the best possible combination of banking services by understanding your business needs. Just by maintaining PKR 100,000/-, you can avail multiple free services.
By investing in the Dubai Islamic Business Savings Account, the depositor (Fund Provider or Rab-ul-Maal) authorizes DIBPL (Mudarib or Investment Manager) to invest his/her funds under the unrestricted Mudaraba contract. DIBPL invests these deposits in its Common Mudaraba Pool along with other deposits and the shareholders’ equity. The profit on the Common Mudaraba Pool is distributed amongst the shareholders and depositors on the basis of agreed upon weightages which take into consideration the tenor, amount of deposit and profit payment frequency for the account.
What Return Should I Expect?
This product is Mudarabah based which provides a wide range of free services; therefore the return (profit) will be minimal and in case of loss the customer will be liable to share the loss, if any. Historical Profit Rates and prevailing weightages are available on our website www.dibpak.com. You can also obtain the same at any of our branches or by calling our 24/7 Call Center at 111-786-DIB (342).
- All other Service Fees and charges will be applicable as per the prevailing Schedule of Bank Charges.
- Taxes and levies will be applied as per Government directives.
- Features enlisted are subject to revision.
Features of the Business Account
- Business Account can be opened by Individuals, SMEs, Commercial Ventures, Private Companies, Partnerships, Clubs, Sole Proprietorships, Societies and Public Companies.
- Offered in PKR only.
- The average balance requirement is PKR 100,000 to be eligible for free services.
- Profit calculated on monthly average balance & paid out on Semi-Annual basis.
- There will be a single profit tier / slab of PKR 1 and above. (This tier is subject to change based on market conditions and business requirement)
- No minimum balance service charge will be levied on low balance.
- No restriction on withdrawals or number of transactions.
- The following services will be provided FREE of charges on maintaining an average balance of PKR 100,000:
- 24/7 Call Center with complete Tele-banking services
- All other Service Charges will be levied as per the Schedule of Charges issued half yearly
Big Benefits – Best Facilities:
|Account Balance Inquiry
Visa Debit Card Activation
Visa Debit Card Blocking
(Temporary and Permanent)
Internet Banking Registration
Registration of Complaints
|Request based Transactions*
Cheque Book Issuance Request
Duplicate Statement Request
Visa Debit Card Replacement Request
Visa Debit Card Pin Request
Pay Order / Demand Draft Request
Term Deposit Booking Instructions
*Request based transactions will be executed during banking hours.
Deposit Protection Mechanism
State Bank of Pakistan recently launched “Deposit Protection Mechanism for Banking Companies*” vide DPC Circular No.4 of 2018 dated June 22, 2018, which is effective from July 01, 2018.
Kindly note that as per Section 7(1) of the Deposit Protection Corporation Act, 2016, an amount up to Rs. 250,000/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand) per depositor has been determined by DPC as the guarantee amount, which is subject to change from time to time.
For more details, please visit us at any Dubai Islamic Bank PK branch or Call US 111-786-DIB(342)
*Terms and Conditions apply