What is Prepay Debit Card?
DIB Prepay Debit Card is the first Islamic Reloadable Debit card which can be electronically topped up for the purpose of performing transactions in addition to your regular debit card. It operates as per “PAY AS YOU GO” concept.
It is valid on ATM’s and across Online Merchants over the internet; you can simply top up funds on the DIBPL Prepay Card through your existing DIBPL bank account either using Internet Banking or the DIBPL Mobile App. It only reflects the money on this Card at the time of Access which has been topped up whereas your actual funds present in your Current/Saving Account remain hidden.
Features of PrePay Debit Card:
- The DIBPL Prepay Debit Card is ready for use at all Visa POS Merchants and all Local/International ATM’s for cash withdrawal
- This product offers direct debit service at the time of application and enables customer to set a daily limit for Automated cash deduction from their Account for any particular payments they intend to make
- Any funds which remain unutilized can be pushed back in to the customers primary account
- Customer can avail up to 10 cards per each account they hold
- It serves as a supplementary card and offers an alternate mode of payments
- Name of choice can be added to appear on the PREPAY Card
PrePay Card Packages:
The PrePay Card has 3 packages:
The limits and schedule of charges varies in each package
*Package upgrade /downgrade will not be allowed.
What should I expect of this product?
- Every PrePay Card has a 1 year expiry date
- In case of stolen card 24/7 Call Center is available for assistance i.e. card blocking
- Offers Auto Enrolment SMS Feature
- Merchants which are not Shariya Compliant such as Casinos and other Non-Shariya Compliant transactions will not be processed through DIBPL PrePay Card
Additional Added Benefits:
- Top Up on Your PrePay Debit Card using internet banking or the Mobile App
- Top up Funds on Your PrePay Debit Card from your existing Current & Savings Account
- Daily direct debit services at the time of application of card
- All unutilized funds are returned back to customers primary account with an SMS intimation by daily SI