Open an account with us and get your Visa Debit Card to start enjoying the following benefits!
The DIBPL Visa Debit Card is linked with the global Visa network allowing you to access your account from over 24 million merchants and one million ATMs around the globe. You also have the flexibility of using this card at all 1Link and MNET ATMs in Pakistan giving you instant access to your bank account any time of the day or night.
Using your Visa Debit Card is quicker than visiting a bank, safer than carrying cash and easier than writing cheques. With your card, you have your bank account in your pocket.
ATM Cash Withdrawal
Your Visa Debit Card allows you to withdraw up to Rs. 50,000 per day at any ATM across Pakistan. You can also withdraw the equivalent amount in foreign currency at an international ATM wherever the PLUS sign is displayed.
Funds Transfer across Accounts
You can use your Visa Debit Card to transfer funds across accounts. You daily limit for this transaction is set at Rs. 300,000.
Your Visa Debit Card can be used to check your account balances an unlimited number of times at any ATM in Pakistan or at over 1 million ATMs around the world!
You can check your account balance through a mini statement at DIBPL ATMs. This will give you details of the last 5 transactions carried out on your card.
Global Customer Assistance Services
DIBPL Visa Debit Card users can receive global assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from VISA Global Customer Assistance Services (GCAS) while traveling overseas. This service can be used for lost/stolen card reporting or any other urgent queries. Please click here to see an updated list of GCAS numbers.
Zero Loss Liability
If your card is lost/stolen, immediately call us at Dubai Islamic Phone Banking on 111-786-DIB (342) to report the loss/theft. Once you have reported the lost/theft to the bank, we will bear the financial liability for any transactions conducted on your card after your call.
Your Visa Debit Card is a substitute for cash and needs to be given the same attention and care. Always keep it in your wallet and do not leave it unattended. Try to learn these simple rules and you will never face any problems with your card.
When you receive your First Islamic Visa Debit Card
- Call us at 111-786-DIB (342) to activate your card and to select your ATM PIN.
- Do not choose an obvious PIN combination like your phone number or date of birth.
- Memorize your PIN combination and never write it down.
- Sign the signature panel at the back of the card immediately.
- Do not tell anyone your PIN and keep changing it regularly.
- Check the sales slip to ensure the amount is correct and the total has been filled in before you sign.
- Do not use your card at merchant locations that do not possess electronic point of sale terminals.
- Make sure the retailer gives the card back to you along with your copy of the voucher.
- Keep your card close to you – beware of pickpockets.
- Keep your sales and cash machine receipts and check them against your card or bank statement.
- Call Dubai Islamic Phone Banking immediately if an amount is incorrect or you spot a transaction you did not
- Keep a list of your card numbers along with the telephone numbers you should call if they are lost or stolen.
- Keep your Global Customer Assistance Service numbers at the back of this booklet handy when you travel
At an ATM
- Always look for a well lit ATM to carry out your transactions.
- Check for strangers nearby and make sure you enter your PIN number without making it obvious.
- Take your receipt from the ATM machine so you have a record with you in case of any dispute that may arise
- Don’t forget to take your ATM card back from the machine.
Additional General Safety Tips for your Visa Debit Card
- Please do not expose your card to direct sunlight.
- Avoid bending your card.
- If a new card is issued, please destroy your old card by cutting it in two halves through the magnetic strip.
- Never give your card to anyone under any circumstances.
- If you move to a new house make sure you contact us to get your address updated.
While traveling abroad, please keep these numbers with you for emergency assistance at all times.
|British Virgin Islands||1-800-847-2911|
|India||Access Code 000-117 Then 866 670 0955|
|US Virgin Islands||1-800-847-2911|
The First Islamic Visa Debit Card is issued at all DIBPL branches. It can also be applied for online via our Internet Banking System. All you need is an account at our Bank.
If you are a registered user of the Dubai Islamic Internet Banking system, you can request a card online. Just log in and go to the requests option. Select First Islamic Visa Debit Card and fill out the details.