Redirect to Account
Transferring Money to Your Bank Account Now at Your Finger Tips!
Dubai Islamic Bank introduces yet another innovative service for Western Union beneficiaries in Pakistan.
Now you can collect your remittances sent via Western Union from the comfort of your home. Our Call center representatives are at your service 24/7x 365 days a year. Simply dial 0800-11-DIB (342), provide your MTCN number, CNIC, and your account number (linked with 1LINK or MNET) to get your remittance transferred directly to your bank account. You are welcome to avail this service even if you do not maintain an account with DIBPL.
- Everything is done over the phone, all from the safety of your home.
- With Western Union on our side, you know your money is safe.
- Your money is sent through the Banking Channel; you can be sure that your money is completely safe.
- Simply pick up the phone, and call our toll free number: 0800-11-DIB (342).
- Provide your account number, CNIC & MTCN number.
- Your Remittance will be instantly transferred to your bank account maintained with any 1LINK or MNET member bank.
- The service is absolutely free.
- Your funds are transferred on a real-time basis.
- Service available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Avoid the risk of carrying cash.
How to Transfer
To Send Money
- Walk-in to any branch office of Our Alliances’
- Follow their process of Funds Transfer
- Take the secret code and receipt from the teller; and
- Convey the secret code to the receiver in Pakistan
To Receive Money
- Visit any DIBPL branch across Pakistan,
- Present your valid CNIC and fill out a simple form,
- Provide the secret code on the form and collect the payment in Rupees
Use of IBAN for Remittance
We would like to inform you about the State Bank Pakistan’s IBAN implementation. The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is a global standard for identifying bank accounts for a more efficient and secure mode of cross-border money transfers. Your unique IBAN # for this account is stated above with your account number, which should be used for receiving cross border remittance into your account.
The composition of your IBAN includes your ten digit account number starting from right to left and a prefix of 14 alphanumeric characters, which makes your IBAN number globally unique.
In near future it will be made mandatory for remitters to provide the IBAN number of the beneficiary at the time of sending remittances to Pakistan. Hence, as a beneficiary it is imperative to keep your IBAN numbers handy and request your remittances senders to start mentioning the IBAN number at the time of sending remittances to Pakistan.
You are important to us, no matter how small or large your banking needs may be and we promise to take care of you. If you have any further queries, feel free to call Dubai Islamic Phone Banking at 111-786-DIB (342).
Branchless Banking Home Remittance Account
Home Remittance, Made Rewarding!
Dubai Islamic Bank introduces Home Remittance product offering for Pakistani Nationals.
Now you can receive your international remittances sent from various locations across the World from the comfort of your home.
- For Pakistani Nationals Only
- Free Mobile Minutes on every $100 Remittance received in the Account
- No initial Deposit or Minimum Balance Requirment
- Account Deposit of up to Rs. 1.5 million
- Debit Card & E-Statement Facility
E-PRC (Electronic Proceed Realisation Certificate) is the authentication/verification from the
processing bank that remittance has been received and processed from an overseas arrangement.
Speed Remit is a Money Transfer Company registered in 2001 and operational from 2004 in United Kingdom, under the brand name of SPEED REMIT WORLDWIDE LIMITED, Ever since then, has expanded its network across the globe in leaps and bounds. Speed Remit is a web based global money Transfer Company which caters to the expatriate’s requirements of sending money back to their families in Pakistan for family expenses.
The Western Union Company is an American worldwide financial services and communications company, headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Western Union is a World leader in global money transfer business. There are 500,000+ Agent locations in over In over 200 countries and territories with 150 million retail and digital customers worldwide. From their earliest beginnings, Western Union has put technology to work connecting people. As technology has advanced, so have they—but always with our focus on connecting people with the places and loved ones that matter most to them, in good times and bad.
URemit was incorporated in the year 2006 as a money services business provider with core activity as Money Transfer. URemit is registered with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) under MSB regulations. With the support of a talented team, the company has developed and launched a state-of-the art money transfer system capable of offering hassle free remittance services globally by addressing the multi-ethnic backgrounds and geographical needs of their customers. The company is headed by professionals who have built non-banking financial institutions from the ground in U.K., U.A.E., Canada and Hong Kong. URemit is now proudly serving over 200,000+ Customers via its online and in-person locations, reaching over 132+ Countries with over 150,000+ payout locations.
Ria Money Transfer is a money transfer company providing money remittances. RIA, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., is headquartered in Buena Park, California, with regional offices in Madrid, London, Kuala Lumpur, Dakar, among others. Ria Money Transfer was founded in New York, United States in 1987, providing money transfer services to countries in Latin America. Ria has since grown to become the third largest money transfer service in the world Ria currently serves customers in 160 countries through more than 400,000 locations worldwide. As of 2020, Ria’s money transfer services are available at over 464,600 locations in 159 countries, online, and through their app.