- KE (Karachi Electric)
- IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
- FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company)
- LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
- MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
- GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Supply Company)
- PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company)
- PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited)
- PTCL EVO Wireless
- SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company)
Pay your postpaid MOBILINK, WARID, UFONE, TELENOR, ZONG bills online.
Mobile Prepaid Top ups
Top-up your prepaid MOBILINK, WARID, UFONE, TELENOR, ZONG, balances.
What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a simple, hassle-free and secure internet banking service available to Dubai Islamic Bank customers in Pakistan.
Why should I choose Online Banking?
- It’s so easy to apply. And, it’s FREE!
- It’s your own bank. You have instant access to up-to-date information on your accounts.
- It’s safe & easy. Using your Online Banking Login ID and Online Banking password, you can now bank with confidence knowing that your transactions remain safe with us. With our simple and intuitive navigational toolbars and buttons, you don’t need other instructions or assistance.
- It’s fast. It takes only a few minutes to get updated account information and complete a banking transaction – giving you more time to do other things.
- It’s convenient. You can perform online banking right from the comfort of your home or office.
- With this service, you can access your Dubai Islamic Bank accounts 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- It’s worldwide access. As long as you can access the Internet, you can access your Dubai Islamic Bank accounts, anywhere in the world.
- No special software required. You don’t need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a personal computer (PC) with the minimum configuration, you are ready to start. Please check the minimum browser requirement.
- Wide range of service. Our wide range of online banking services will help you to better manage your finance. Moreover, we will progressively add more new services for your convenience.
Do I have to pay for using this service / is there an extra charge for this service?
No, there is no extra charge for using this service.
Can I access the service from overseas?
Yes. As long as you are able to access the Internet with the recommended internet browser, you will be able to access the service.
Can I change my password?
Yes, you may change your password, using the ‘Change Password’ service in the ‘Personal Details’ section, anytime to ensure security.