Dubai Islamic Bank FX-Portal
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) & SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) is in the process of automating certain functions related to remittances, subsidy schemes and FX overdue monitoring. In this regard, Foreign Exchange Operations Department, SBP-BSC have introduced Online Portal. Through the Online Portal, banks will be able to submit their requests to SBP digitally & will move to a paperless environment. Furthermore, the portal also enables clients to get instant notifications on each status update of the case.
As a second phase of the project, SBP has informed banks to develop a digital portal through which their clients will be able to submit cases to them. The same portal will be integrated with SBP Online Portal for further submission to SBP, if required. The target implementation date of this Phase 2 of the project (End-to-End Digitalization of FX Cases) is June 2021. However, the target date given to few early adopter banks for implementation of this portal is April 2021.
DIB FX Trade Portal is a web-based portal which will enable DIB Customers to submit all financial cases related to foreign exchange transactions to be executed in a digital manner. Through this particular portal all DIB customers will be electronically applying their Foreign Exchange cases to DIB. DIB FX Portal is being designed as per digital infrastructure which is offering a much more streamlined and digitalized execution for all Foreign Reserve Cases.
This portal is a grand step towards the “Digital Pakistan” initiative taken by the State Bank of Pakistan and will be offering convenient and value-added proposition to its users.
Dubai Islamic Bank takes pride in announcing the launch of DIB FX Portal which will be offering services particularly directed towards its customers and a specifically dedicated portal catering the financial needs and requirements of customers who are intending on availing Foreign Exchange Services.
Information Regarding DIB FX Portal:
- DIB FX Portal is User Friendly and is far from being difficult to operate. All the customer needs to do is Login on the FX portal link, create an ID by entering their mandatory details, Once that is done an email will be triggered to the customer with customers user credentials and enable customers to access the DIB FX Portal
- DIB FX Portal is designed as per a secure mechanism of carrying out FX Transactions and all checks to avoid hacking, and undue access of sensitive customer data & transactions have been incorporated
- DIB FX Portal offers Convenience to its customers by ensuring immediate access to all Customer information as well as Transactional details and history. The customer does not require to fill in excessive paperwork nor visit the branches, DIB Customers financial needs will be catered completely online without the complexities of conventional branch banking methods
- Since the DIB FX Portal will be available at the Tips of the customers fingers, this portal will serve as mode of a single solution platform to initiate all FX based transactions
- DIB FX Portal not only serves the purpose of initiating various types of FX based transactions but also offers the value-added service of initiating & obtaining SBP Approvals
- DIB FX Portal is also a strengthened mode of actively communicating with the Bank related to all FX related matters and offers customers to keep updated with New FX Regulations and Offerings sitting anywhere in the world at all places and at all times.
To apply for your own personalized access, please contact our dedicated Trade and Remittances Help Desk at 021-33133901 and 0213-3133478-49 respectively