What DIBPL Offers
DIBPL realigned its focus towards SME and Commercial Business with a vision to capitalize on DIBPL’s countrywide footprint and long-standing customer loyalty providing for complete Islamic Financial Solutions to Small & Medium and Commercial Market segments.
DIBPL provides financing to both SE & ME segment clients without any geographical and sectoral restrictions through utilizing its branch network spread across the country. Presently the following regions classified as per SBP criteria are targeted for SME Financing;
With this renewed focus and strategy, DIBPL offers its customers a wide range of products & services, meeting the needs of various types of businesses. Having best available technology and a branch network spread across country, DIBPL is well positioned to cater to all sorts of business specific requirements. DIBPL provides a wide range of services specifically designed to assist SME businesses. Customer can take benefit from our:
- Trade Products
- Business Long Term Produtcs
- Business Short Term Products
State Bank Of Pakistan bifurcates SE & ME clients as per the following criteria;
- Annual Sales Turnover: Up to Rs. 150 M
- Number of Employees: Up to 50.
- Maximum Financing allowed per customer: up to Rs. 25 M.
- Annual Sales Turnover: From Rs. 150 M to Rs. 800 M.
- Number of Employees:
> 51-250 employees for Manufacturing and service concerns.
> 51-100 employees for trading concerns.
- Maximum Financing allowed per customer: up to Rs. 200 M.
Step-wise Process/Procedure of Financing
- Customer approaches the Branch and requests for credit facility.
- The Branch assesses the eligibility & the business requirements of the customer and recommends a suitable financing solution along with a complete list of documents required for processing the credit request.
- Upon submission of required documentation by the client; the branch forwards the financing request along with process flow to Head office through proper channel.
- Head Office reviews the credit request in light of SBP PR’s, Shari’a guidelines & internal credit risk policy of the Bank and communicates its decision to the Branch.
- Upon approval of credit request; the HO releases the Approval Note, Facility Offer Letter, Shari’a Process Flow, Financing Documents & list of Security Documentation in line with the Approval.
- The Branch coordinates with the client for signing & acceptance of the aforementioned documentation and submits the same to Head Office.
- If the submitted documents are in line with SBP PR’s & credit approval including security documentation/formalities; Head Office releases the credit limit and disburses funds as per the terms and conditions outlined in the Approval & Shari’a Process Flow.
Where can I Obtain the Finance Application forms?
The forms can be accessed from the downloads section above in SME Banking tab or can be obtained from our SME dedicated branches.
What documentation and collateral are required with the Finance request?
Collateral & Documentation requirement varies on case to case basis. Please visit your nearest branch for further information.
Are finance products & Services offered by DIBPL Shari’a compliant?
Yes; all financing products offered by DIBPL are Shari’a compliant. Kindly refer to Shari’a section for further information.
What are the financial products offered by DIBPL?
DIBPL offers wide range of Shari’a compliant products; catering to the diversified needs of Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s). For details please refer to SME Banking section of our website.
What is the procedure for financing at DIBPL?
Please refer to “Step-wise Process/Procedure of Financing” section provided above.
For more information, please contact;
Credit Analyst – SME & Commercial Banking – 0311 8458661