is a transactional account that is designed to cater the needs of individuals, business persons as well as commercial entities, while offering a host of free banking services. Itmenaan Account holders can avail a range of free benefits and conveniently perform their daily banking activities while also earning profit on their savings.
- Itmenaan Account can be opened by Individuals, SMEs, Commercial Ventures, Private Companies, Partnerships, Clubs, Sole Proprietorships, Societies and Public Companies.
- The account is offered in PKR only.
- There is no minimum balance requirement to open Itmenaan Account.
- Profit calculated on monthly average balance & paid out on Semi-Annual basis.
- There is single profit tier / slab of PKR 1 and above. (This tier is subject to change based on market conditions and business requirement)
- Complementary Takaful coverage of up to PKR 1 million (for individuals & sole proprietors only).
- No restriction on withdrawals or number of transactions.
- 24/7 Call Center with complete Tele-banking services
- Itmenaan Account holders with an average deposit of PKR 25,000 can avail free cheque book and 3 free pay orders per month.
|Free Services on PKR 100,000 Average Balance|
|Pay Order/Demand Draft||Free|
|Silver/Classic Debit Card||Free|
|Intercity/Same day Clearing||Free|
|Takaful Coverage Limits (PKR)*|
|Monthly Average Balance|
|10,000 – 99,999
||100,000 – 999,999
|Personal Accident||Up to 250K||Up to 500K||Up to 1Mn|
|Household||Up to 50K||Up to 250K||Up to 500K|
|ATM/OTC||Up to 25K||Up to 50K||Up to 100K|
|Hospitalization||–||Up to 50K||Up to 100K|
This product is based on Mudarbah, whereby, the account holder (fund provider or Rab ul Mal) authorizes the Mudarib or investment manager, Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (hereafter referred to as the Bank) to invest the Rab ul mal’s funds on the basis of unrestricted Mudarbah contract according to the principles of Sharia. Bank will place the deposit in a Common Mudarbah Pool to disburse the rate of return to the account holders.
Notes/Terms & Conditions:
- All other Service Charges will be levied as per the Schedule of Charges issued half yearly.
- Taxes and levies will be applied as per Government directives.
- Features & Takaful coverage are subject to revision.
- For details regarding Complementary Takaful Coverage, please visit Complementary Takaful
The following Account falls under Sections 7 (3) of Deposit Protection Corporation Act, 2016 for more information visit. https://www.dibpak.com/index.php/deposit-protection-mechanism/