Dubai Islamic Business Finance
Dubai Islamic Business Finance is a Shari’a compliant term finance facility which provides a complete solution for fulfilling the financial needs of your business. Using the Shirkatul Melk cum Ijara model, DIBPL enters into a Shirkatul Melk relationship with you by purchasing an undivided share of your residential property and subsequently leases to you this undivided share in the property against monthly rentals thus helping you in fulfilling your business needs conveniently and in a fully Shari’a compliant manner. This product is available for new as well as those who already have a business finance facility from another bank and wish to bank the Islamic Way!
Dubai Islamic Business Finance offers two product variants:
- Purchase of undivded share (New to Bank / Fresh)
- Purchase of undivided share of property from other banks (Balance Transfer)
Why is Dubai Islamic Business Finance the Best Choice
There are so many reasons that make Dubai Islamic Business Finance the right choice!
- The only product of its kind available in the market
- Shari’a Compliant
- Minimum financing amount of Rs. 500,000
- Maximum financing of up to Rs. 20 million*
- Swift application processing time
- Affordable and competitive monthly rental
- Financing up to 70% of your property value
- Early & Partial settlement options*
- Tenor rescheduling option*
- Complimentary Property Takaful
*Terms & conditions Apply
Customer Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani National
- Age 25-60 years
- Minimum monthly net income of Rs.50,000 for Self-employed/ Businessmen/Professionals
Property Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying property must be located in the following Cities of Pakistan:
The minimum value of the property must be greater than Rs.2,000,000
- Copy of primary applicant’s CNIC
- Copy of Co-partner’s CNIC, if necessary
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Tax Returns
- Copy of Utility Bill
- Professional Degree (for self-employed professionals only)
- Proof of Profession
- Bank statement of the last 12 months & Bank Certificate
Who can apply for Business Finance facility?
- Self Employed Professional (SEP)
- Self Employed Businessman (SEB)
In how many cities is Business Finance Facility available?
What is the minimum and maximum financing limit available for Business Finance?
Rs 500K – 20 million
Who can be Co-partner?
Only spouse and immediate blood relatives (Son, Father, brother and mother) except daughter & sister, can be co-partners.
Can a commercial property be financed or not?
As per State Bank’s Regulations for Consumer Financing, only residential property is allowed to be financed under Home Finance product.
Contact Details of the Concerned Personnel/Representatives
To know more about the Dubai Islamic Business Finance Products, please call DIBPL Phone Banking at 111-786-DIB (342). You may also visit or contact our dedicated personnel/representatives at the following address and contact numbers:
City : Karachi
Dir Tel : 021-35203670
Address : Karim Chambers CL5, 6/2 Civil Lines Karachi
City : Lahore
Dir Tel : 042-5788836
Address : Gulberg Branch 10K Main Boulevard Gulberg II Lahore.
City : Faisalabad
Dir Tel : 041-8555471
Address : 575-B, Millat Plaza, People’s Colony, Satiana Road, Faisalabad
City : Rawalpindi/Islamabad
Dir Tel : 051-4852081
Address : 67A Satelitte Town Murree Road Rehmanabad.
For more details, visit our nearest Sales & Service Centre or Branch or contact at 111-786-342 / email firstname.lastname@example.org